My Playlist

2009年12月2日 星期三

2day mood

wah!!!
nw adi 10.33pm
i oli cum here to renew my blog
2day damn tired neh
dunno y....
i jus knw hw to slp,eat,ply,on9,ang watch tv at home
seldom go out
coz frenz still exam n my dad dun allow it
coz he knw im lesbian jor
talk many wif me n also gt scold me
but i din k it
coz i like the lesbian's life n i wont gv up to b a lesbian
they wont change my mind with some story tat they tell me
i hate my grandmum
coz she damn 38
old ppl is lyke tat wan
damn hate
fcuk!!!!!!
hehehe
jus nw i go n c my bro the basketball competition of 14 age
my bro's team win jor
he damn hapi
i c him smile until cant c the eyes
i also hapi
nw
so bored
smsing wif my dear
+listen music
劉力揚=禮物
damn nice
+write blog lah
after 12am
is my aiya lao po=yeeyee's bufday
hope she will hapi everyday
dun always cry
if nt will b the ugly ah moi
tat time i mux laugh at u.....
hehehe
the end..........................
By:xiao zhai

沒有留言:

張貼留言